Wargamer Home - Forum Home
Welcome Guest, please Login or Register!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register or login before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Topic: The Wargamer Needs You - writers & reviewers

Page 1

All Forums : [ENLISTMENT & FEEDBACK] : Wargamer Feedback & Forum/Site Rules > The Wargamer Needs You - writers & reviewers
20 JUN 2013 at 7:23am

nikgaukroger

Centurion
Centurion

Whilst The Wargamer currently has a dedicated and enthusiastic crew of contributors it is the way of the world that an editor always wants more - and as I have just started I'll start asking now.

I'm looking for willing volunteers to write pieces on any of the subjects that The Wargamer currently covers, or indeed any that may well expand the site's coverage (although we want to remain true to the core of what The Wargamer is about). So reviews, AAR's, previews, etc. are all most welcome.

If you want to try your hand at this, or have an idea about what could be covered please get in touch ASAP

Nik Gaukroger

Editor-in-Chief, The Wargamer

nikg@wargamer.com

Forum rules - http://wargamer.com/forums/posts.asp?t=584663

Profile Search

3 MAR 2014 at 2:59pm

Rocketboy

Centurion
Centurion

I would be willing to do reviews with a peculiar slant.  I am not familiar with many smaller wargames out there, or rule systems.  I look at HoI2 DH and most of the Total War games as my cup of tea.  I would like to review smaller titles from a ease of entry point and bang for buck...does replay exsist after going in seperate ways...like winning DH via a massively industrialized Germany going to war in 1945(or slightly earlier)...or is there only one strategy to win with?  If you are interested in a newbie doing some of the more modest games out there(several hours of real life time a week not several weeks a game(DH)) lets talk...and if not fare the well.

Another thing....Press Releases should have their own heading or section they do not constitute current news.

W

Profile Search
6 DEC 2015 at 6:19am

Xtiaan

Centurion
Centurion

World War 2 is yesterday's News.

Profile Search
All Forums : [ENLISTMENT & FEEDBACK] : Wargamer Feedback & Forum/Site Rules > The Wargamer Needs You - writers & reviewers

Page 1

Jump to:
1 Members Subscribed To This Topic