Wargamer Home - Forum Home
Welcome Guest, please Login or Register!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register or login before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Topic: Modern Day Americans

Page 1

All Forums : [GENERAL] : General Discussion > Modern Day Americans
2 MAR 2016 at 3:52pm

Pining

Commander
Commander

https://thelasthiker.wordpress.com/2016/02/16/adult-coloring-books-and-mandalas/comment-page-3/#comment-12993

This story is about how one can get taken over by a demon, by colouring in a picture.

It is not a joke.

It is someone being serious, who has numerous people backing up her senseless opinions, in a forum at the end of the article.

Religion. Can someone please explain to me where it differs from believing in Santa Claus?

''In the race of life, always back self-interest; at least you know it's trying.'' - Jack LANG

Profile Search

12 MAR 2016 at 12:11pm

ILLUMINATUX

Centurion
Centurion

Your question could be answered by proving if its possible to acurately see events occuring in the future. It seems that some people (Prophets) actually saw the future happen and have tried to warn us accordingly. Its worth the effort to investigate this phenomenon.

Profile Search
15 MAR 2016 at 6:33pm

Pining

Commander
Commander

Some prophets SAY they can see the future.

I'm one of them.

The sun is going to come up tomorrow!

My time on this world is finite.

Hawthorn will win another premiership.

I will drink beer again.

A war is coming.

People will kill people over religion.

I will definitely drink beer again.

''In the race of life, always back self-interest; at least you know it's trying.'' - Jack LANG

Profile Search
7 AUG 2016 at 10:54am

ILLUMINATUX

Centurion
Centurion

Revelation 6

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages,and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

The worst period of inflation in human history-

Profile Search
7 AUG 2016 at 10:56am

ILLUMINATUX

Centurion
Centurion

Some prophets SAY they can see the future.

I'm one of them.

Halleleujah!!

Profile Search
All Forums : [GENERAL] : General Discussion > Modern Day Americans

Page 1

Jump to:
0 Members Subscribed To This Topic